+44 1234 56789 firstname.lastname@example.org
In this 2 day introductory and interactive workshop you will learn about:
• History of Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
• The 7 deadly wastes
• Value Stream Mapping.
• A3 PDCA Continuous Improvement Cycle.
• Single Piece Flow.
• Kanban Signal Systems.
• Mistake Proofing: Poke Yoke.
• 5s Workplace Organisation.
• Visual Management in the Workplace.
• Statistical Process Control and Understanding Variation.
• Production / Process Constraints and How to Manage Them.
Concepts will be taught and participants will engage in interactive exercises to translate theory into practice.
• A certificate will be awarded on course completion which can utilized for CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and/or to obtain credits in NZQA Competitive Manufacturing Unit Standards.
• This course is suited to manufacturing and service based businesses seeking to learn Lean Six Sigma concepts to apply in the workplace for productivity improvement.
• Training is limited to 8 participants per workshop and can be conducted on-site. *Travel expenses will vary based on location.
Cost per seat including refreshments $1245.00+GST
Complete the form below to register your interest!